KINERJA GURU DITINJAU DARI PENGARUH BUDAYA ORGANISASI DAN GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN KEPALA SEKOLAH

Esti Handayani, Bukman Lian, Rohana Rohana

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of organizational culture and leadership style in school principals on improving teacher performance in Muara Padang sub-district. This research uses quantitative methods with correlational type of research. The study population was 60 people, the teachers who taught in the state junior high school in Muara Padang district. The research sample of 51 people, where the sampling technique using a method developed by Isaac and Michael with an error rate of 5%. The results showed: 1) there was a positive and significant influence of organizational culture on teacher performance; 2) there is a positive and significant influence between the principal's leadership style and the teacher's performance; 3) there is a simultaneous influence between organizational culture and school principal leadership style on teacher performance in Muara Padang District, which is 37.1% and the remaining 62.9% of teacher performance is influenced by other factors.


References


Adnan,A.(2015). Pengaruh Gaya kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah Terahadap Kinerja Guru sekolah Dasar negeri Di Kecamatan Gondokusuman Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta.Skripsi. Yogyakarta: UNY.

Arifin,M.(2018). Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi, Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah Terhadap Kinerja Guru Di SMPN 2 paciran. Tesis. Surabaya : Universitas Negeri Sunan Ampel.

Arifin,M.,& Barnawi. (2014). Kinerja Guru Profesional. Yogyakarta : Ar-Ruzz Media

Barnawi & Arifin M.( 2012). Kinerja Guru Profesional. Yogyakarta : Ar-ruzz

Dirun,A. (2016). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah Dan Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Guru Di SMA Dan MA Se-Kota Palangka Raya.Tesis. Palangka Raya : IAIN Palangka Raya.

Handoko,TH. (2014). Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi 2.Yogyakarta : BPFE.

Hersey P, Blanchard K.(2012). Manajemen Perilaku Organisasi: Pendayagunaan Sumber Manusia. Terjemahan Agus Dharma. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kartono,K. (2007). Pemimpin dan Kepemimpinan. Jakarta : Raja Grafindo Persada.

Komariah,Aan. (2008). Visionery Leadership : Menuju Sekolah Efektif. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara

Kristiawan,M.(2017). Inovasi Pendidikan. Ponorogo : Wade Group

Kristiawan,M., Safitri,D., & Lestari,R. (2017). Manajemen Pendidikan. Yogyakarta : Deepublish.

Leffton & Buzota.(2005). Leadhership Through People Skills. Jakarta : PT. Buana Ilmu Populer.

Masana,S.(2012). Budaya dan Kinerja Organisasi. Suarabaya : Fous Media. Maysarah,S. (2019). Peran Kepala Sekolah sebagai Manajer di SMP Islam Azizi. Skipsi. Medan : Universitas Islam Negeri Sumatera Utara.

Mullins,J.(2005). Management and Organizational Behavior, Seventh Edition. England : Prentice Hall

Pratiwi,R.(2018). Pengaruh Budaya Sekolah Terhadap Kinerja Guru Dalam Melaksanakan Tugas Di SMA Negeri 2 Kota Bumi Lampung Utara Tahun Pelajaran 2017/2018. Tesis.Lampung : FKIP UNILA.

Rorimpandey.(2013).Gaya Kepemimpinan Transformasional, Transaksional, Situasional, Pelayanan Dan Autentik Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Kelurahan Di Kecamatan Bunaken Kota Manado.Manado.

Sugiyono.(2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R & D. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Soepardi. (2014). Kinerja Guru. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persda.

Tobari.(2016). Membangun Budaya Organisasi Pada Instansi Pemerintah. Yogyakarta : Deepublish.

Undang- Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 12 Tahun 2005 Tentang Guru dan Dosen.

Undang- Undang Nomor 20 Tahun 2003. Tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional.

Wahjosumidjo. (2013). Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah. Jakarta : Rajawali Pers

Yunus, S.(2017). Mengkritisi Kompetensi Guru. Detik News. 24 November 2017. Zainal.(2017). Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31851/jmksp.v6i1.3981

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.