Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The format of the file is Open Office, Microsoft Word
- The article is in accordance with the Indiktika : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan Matematika
- The article is in accordance with focus and scope Indiktika : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan Matematika
- The author makes a comment for the editor and is accompanied by a cellphone / Whatsapp number that can be contacted
- The author attaches a Statement of Ethics
- The author is willing to follow the article review process
- Willing to pay Article Processing Charges if the journal article is declared accepted
Use of articles will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution - ShareAlike license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution - ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA)
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
Indiktika : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan Matematika's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, Indiktika : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan Matematika permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. Users will also need to attribute authors and Indiktika : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan Matematika on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
1. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
2. The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
3. The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
4. The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal Indiktika : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan Matematika.
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. Indiktika : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan Matematika will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. Indiktika : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan MatematikaÂ will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that Indiktika : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan Matematika entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
Indiktika : Jurnal Inovasi Pendidkan Matematikaa by https://jurnal.univpgri-palembang.ac.id/index.php/indiktika/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.